Package Content : This contains
- Orange Marigold Plant
Common Name : African Marigold (Yellow),Zendu,Marigold, Genda,Zandu,Banthi Puuvu, Camanti,Chandu Hoovu,Ganda, French Marigold
Plant Height - Orange Marigold : 2.5 to 3 Feet Height (30 to 36 inches) approx
Flower Color : Orange Color
Bloom Time : All round year
Water Time : Morning 2 Cups - Evening 2 Cups of Water in soil + Spraying of water in leaves & stems 2 to 3 times a day. Always keep the plants & nearby area cool by spraying water to get best results
Sunlight : 3-6 hrs of natural indirect bright sunlight ideal for flowering plants
Soil Composition: 60% Red Soil + 40% Cocopeat with rich organic fertilizer
Fertilizer to be used : Padmam Nursery's Organic Plant Booster Manure - 4 Tbsp every 7 Days + Vermicompost - 1 cup every 15 days
Donts - Orange Marigold :
- Do not use harmful chemicals for plants.
- Do not water the plants using Chlorinated Water or Salty Water.
- Do not plant the plant in planters without drainage holes. Always punch holes in pots, planters or grow bags
- Do not expose the Plant in very hot direct sunlight as the leaves and stem might burn
Plant Protection - Orange Marigold :
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Tagetes is a genus of annual or perennial, mostly herbaceous plants in the sunflower family Asteraceae. They are among several groups of plants known in English as marigolds.
Having colorful marigold Plant is an must addition in your garden.
****Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.