Package Content : This contains
- Adenium Plant
- Free Shipping
Common Name : Adenium, Dessert Rose
Plant Height - Adenium Plant : 2.5 to 3 Feet Height (30 to 36 inches) approx
Flower Color - Adenium Plant : Pinkish White Color
Bloom Time - Adenium Plant : All round year
Water Time - Adenium Plant : Morning 2 Cups - Evening 2 Cups of Water in soil + Spraying of water in leaves & stems 2 to 3 times a day. Always keep the plants & nearby area cool by spraying water to get best results
Sunlight - Adenium Plant : 3-6 hrs of natural indirect bright sunlight ideal for flowering plants
Soil Composition - Adenium Plant : 60% Red Soil + 40% Cocopeat with rich organic fertilizer
Fertilizer to be used - Adenium Plant : Padmam Nursery's Organic Plant Booster Manure - 4 Tbsp every 7 Days + Vermicompost - 1 cup every 15 days
Donts - Adenium Plant :
- Do not use harmful chemicals for plants.
- Do not water the plants using Chlorinated Water or Salty Water.
- Do not plant the plant in planters without drainage holes. Always punch holes in pots, planters or grow bags
- Do not expose the Plant in very hot direct sunlight as the leafs and stem might burn
Plant Protection - Adenium Plant :
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Adenium is a genus of flowering plants in the family Apocynaceae first described as a genus in 1819. It is native to Africa and the Arabian Peninsula.
Having colorful Adenium Plant is an must addition in your garden.
****Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.