Package Content : This contains
- Hydrangea Plant
Common Name : bigleaf hydrangea, French hydrangea, lacecap hydrangea, mophead hydrangea, penny mac and hortensia, Hydrangea macrophylla
Plant Height : 2.5 to 3 Feet Height (30 to 36 inches) approx
Flower Color : Pink Color
Bloom Time - Hydrangea Plant : All round year
Water Time : Morning 2 Cups - Evening 2 Cups of Water in soil + Spraying of water in leaves & stems 2 to 3 times a day. Always keep the plants & nearby area cool by spraying water to get best results
Sunlight : 3-6 hrs of natural indirect bright sunlight ideal for flowering plants
Soil Composition: 60% Red Soil + 40% Cocopeat with rich organic fertilizer
Fertilizer to be used : Padmam Nursery's Organic Plant Booster Manure - 4 Tbsp every 7 Days + Vermicompost - 1 cup every 15 days
Donts - Hydrangea Plant :
- Do not use harmful chemicals for plants.
- Do not water the plants using Chlorinated Water or Salty Water.
- Do not plant the plant in planters without drainage holes. Always punch holes in pots, planters or grow bags
- Do not expose the Plant in very hot direct sunlight as the leafs and stem might burn
Plant Protection - Hydrangea Plant :
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Hydrangea common names hydrangea or hortensia, is a genus of 70–75 species of flowering plants native to Asia and the Americas. By far the greatest species diversity is in eastern Asia, notably China, Korea, and Japan.
Having colorful Hydrangea Plant is an must addition in your garden.
****Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.