Package Content : This contains
- Dianthus Plant
Common Name : Dianthus, Dianthus barbatus, the sweet William
Plant Height - Dianthus Plant : 2.5 to 3 Feet Height (30 to 36 inches) approx
Flower Color : Pink Color
Bloom Time : All round year
Water Time : Morning 2 Cups - Evening 2 Cups of Water in soil + Spraying of water in leaves & stems 2 to 3 times a day. Always keep the plants & nearby area cool by spraying water to get best results
Sunlight : 3-6 hrs of natural indirect bright sunlight ideal for flowering plants
Soil Composition: 60% Red Soil + 40% Cocopeat with rich organic fertilizer
Fertilizer to be used : Padmam Nursery's Organic Plant Booster Manure - 4 Tbsp every 7 Days + Vermicompost - 1 cup every 15 days
Donts - Dianthus Plant :
- Do not use harmful chemicals for plants.
- Do not water the plants using Chlorinated Water or Salty Water.
- Do not plant the plant in planters without drainage holes. Always punch holes in pots, planters or grow bags
- Do not expose the Plant in very hot direct sunlight as the leafs and stem might burn
Plant Protection - Dianthus Plant :
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Dianthus is a genus of about 300 species of flowering plants in the family Caryophyllaceae, native mainly to Europe and Asia, with a few species in north Africa and in southern Africa, and one species in arctic North America. Common names include carnation, pink and sweet william.
Having colorful Gerbera Plant is an must addition in your garden.
****Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.