Package Content : This contains
- Thunbergia Plant
Common Name : Thunbergia, Clockvine
Plant Height : 2.5 to 3 Feet Height (30 to 36 inches) approx
Flower Color : Any Color
Bloom Time : All round year
Water Time : Morning 2 Cups - Evening 2 Cups of Water in soil + Spraying of water in leaves & stems 2 to 3 times a day. Always keep the plants & nearby area cool by spraying water to get best results
Sunlight : 3-6 hrs of natural indirect bright sunlight ideal for flowering plants
Soil Composition: 60% Red Soil + 40% Cocopeat with rich organic fertilizer
Fertilizer to be used : Padmam Nursery's Organic Plant Booster Manure - 4 Tbsp every 7 Days + Vermicompost - 1 cup every 15 days
- Do not use harmful chemicals for plants.
- Do not water the plants using Chlorinated Water or Salty Water.
- Do not plant the plant in planters without drainage holes. Always punch holes in pots, planters or grow bags
- Do not expose the Plant in very hot direct sunlight as the leafs and stem might burn
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Thunbergia is a genus of flowering plants in the family Acanthaceae, native to tropical regions of Africa, Madagascar and southern Asia. Thunbergia species are vigorous annual or perennial vines and shrubs growing to 2–8 m tall. The generic name honours the Swedish naturalist Carl Peter Thunberg.
Having colorful thunbergia Plant is an must addition in your garden.
****Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.