Package Content - Rosemary Plant : This contains
- Rosemary Plant
Type of the Plant - Rosemary Plant : Spice Plant
Common Name - Rosemary Plant : Rosemary Plant
Plant Height - Rosemary Plant : 2.5 to 3 Feet Height (30 to 36 inches) approx
Growth Time - Rosemary Plant : All round year
Water Time - Rosemary Plant : Morning 1 Cups - Evening 1 Cups of Water in soil + Spraying of water in leaves & stems 2 times a day. Always keep the Rosemary Plant & nearby area cool by spraying water to get best results
Sunlight - Rosemary Plant : 3-6 hrs of natural indirect bright sunlight ideal for Rosemary Plant / indoor plants. Do not keep it in dark place
Soil Composition - Rosemary Plant : 60% Red Soil + 40% Cocopeat with rich organic fertilizer
Fertilizer to be used - Rosemary Plant : Padmam Nursery's Organic Plant Booster Manure - 4 Tbsp every 7 Days + Organic Fertilizer - 1 cup every 15 daysto Rosemary Plant
Donts - Rosemary Plant :
- Do not use harmful chemicals for Rosemary Plant.
- Do not water the Rosemary Plant using Chlorinated Water or Salty Water.
- Do not plant the Rosemary Plant in planters without drainage holes. Always punch holes in pots, planters or grow bags
- Do not expose the Rosemary Plant in very hot direct sunlight as the leafs and stem might burn
Plant Protection - Rosemary Plant :
- Remove dead, infected or damaged Rosemary Plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease on Rosemary Plant, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
To plant a garden today for your family is to believe in tomorrow
****Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.