Package Content - Nutmeg Plant : This contains
- Nutmeg Plant
Type of the Plant - Nutmeg Plant :Spice Plant
Common Name - Nutmeg Plant : Nutmeg Plant, Jathikkai, Myristica fragrans
Plant Height - Nutmeg Plant : 2.5 to 3 Feet Height (30 to 36 inches) approx
Growth Time - Nutmeg Plant : Nutmeg Plant grows All round year
Water Time - Nutmeg Plant : Morning 1 Cups - Evening 1 Cups of Water in soil + Spraying of water in leaves & stems 2 times a day. Always keep the plants & nearby area cool by spraying water to get best results
Sunlight - Nutmeg Plant : 3-6 hrs of natural indirect bright sunlight ideal for indoor plants. Do not keep Nutmeg Plant in dark place
Soil Composition - Nutmeg Plant : 60% Red Soil + 40% Cocopeat with rich organic fertilizer
Fertilizer to be used - Nutmeg Plant : Padmam Nursery's Organic Plant Booster Manure - 4 Tbsp every 7 Days + Organic Fertilizer - 1 cup every 15 days for Nutmeg Plant.
Donts - Nutmeg Plant :
- Do not use harmful chemicals for Nutmeg Plant.
- Do not water the Nutmeg Plant using Chlorinated Water or Salty Water.
- Do not plant the Nutmeg Plant in planters without drainage holes. Always punch holes in pots, planters or grow bags
- Do not expose the Nutmeg Plant in very hot direct sunlight as the leafs and stem might burn
Plant Protection - Nutmeg Plant :
- Remove dead, infected or damaged Nutmeg Plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease on Nutmeg Plant , you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
To plant a garden today for your family is to believe in tomorrow
****Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
Great Product MUst Buy !!