Package Content : This contains
- Kalanchoe Plant
Common Name - Kalanchoe Plant : Kalanchoe, Widow's-thrill, Kalanchoe blossfeldiana, Florist Kalanchoe
Plant Height - Kalanchoe Plant : 2.5 to 3 Feet Height (30 to 36 inches) approx
Flower Color - Kalanchoe Plant : Pink Color
Bloom Time - Kalanchoe Plant : All round year
Water Time : Morning 2 Cups - Evening 2 Cups of Water in soil + Spraying of water in leaves & stems 2 to 3 times a day. Always keep the plants & nearby area cool by spraying water to get best results
Sunlight - Kalanchoe Plant : 3-6 hrs of natural indirect bright sunlight ideal for flowering plants
Soil Composition: 60% Red Soil + 40% Cocopeat with rich organic fertilizer
Fertilizer to be used : Padmam Nursery's Organic Plant Booster Manure- 4 Tbsp every 7 Days + Vermicompost - 1 cup every 15 days
Donts - Kalanchoe Plant :
- Do not use harmful chemicals for plants.
- Do not water the plants using Chlorinated Water or Salty Water.
- Do not plant the plant in planters without drainage holes. Always punch holes in pots, planters or grow bags
- Do not expose the Plant in very hot direct sunlight as the leafs and stem might burn
Plant Protection - Kalanchoe Plant :
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Kalanchoe KAL-ən-KOH-ee, also written Kalanchöe or Kalanchoë, is a genus of about 125 species of tropical, succulent flowering plants in the family Crassulaceae, mainly native to Madagascar and tropical Africa.
Having colorful Kalanchoe Plant is an must addition in your garden.
****Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.